Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School.....

So school is going to have to wait till next semester. Unfortunately, when I went to try to crash my classes, there was not any room for me. The way the school does it is if there are any students that want to add the class, if there is an opening,will be added by their priority registration date. So there were like 10-20 people in each of my classes that wanted to add. And there were about 5 that still had July dates, mine was Aug. 1st at 10:00am. So there was not any room for me this semester. But I will be going down to the school to use their math lab to get a customized lesson plan to help me be better at doing the calculations in my head. There is also supposed to be open testing for Air Traffic Control in January, which I am studying for. So yeah. Looks like it will hopefully be taking off in January =) YAY!!




signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of your blog, your header is super cute! And glad that you now have computer success...lol. Too bad for the school thing but it will work out. Love ya

    ReplyDelete