Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bonnie Jean Westmoreland

This past week our family got together to celebrate the life of the sweetest woman I have ever known. Matt's Grandma, Bonnie Jean Westmoreland, went to live with Jesus and Moto (as the kids put it) on Monday March 21st 2011.

She was so wonderful. From the very first time I met her, she took me into the family. I remember asking her what I should call her, Bonnie or Grandma, she said that Grandma was fine =) and from there on I was very lucky to get to call her that. She had the greatest smile and the cutest most sincere laugh ever. Even when we couldnt make it out for a while, we would cathc up just like there hadnt been a gap in time. She loved our kids even though there seemed to be a new one everytime we showed up. Amazingly enough in all of the time we spent chasing our kids around their house, we only broke one figurine.

She was beautiful, patient, kind, funny, understanding, and just all around wonderful. Grandma, I wish we had more time together, but I know you are in a better place. I know I am only one of many people that will miss you always. I love you and rest in peace.

Please take a few minutes and check out her Tribute Website and her PhotoAlbum.

No comments:

Post a Comment