Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The day from h-e-double-L.....

It all started with our huge lug of a non-obedient dog.....

This is Moto.....





Now, please keep in mind, this picture was taken 7 months ago!!!! He is now the size of a cow, and weighs as much..... at least.

Ok so I just took some new pictures of our cow, Moto, just to show you the sheer immenseness of him.....





His big cow face.....





The cow's couch.....





And finally his ginormous paws....

So, now that you have the full picture of his bigness..... the start of the day.

The kids decided that they all wanted to go out and play, which is great, I love when they get out there and run around. But then here comes Moto, running up and knocking the kids down like they are bowling pins and believe me he definitely got a strike. So being the good mom that I am ---at least for that moment---- I step in to wrangle the charging cow. He spins me all around, im yelling sit and smacking his but, he sits and turns his head, twisting my arm and then he starts chewing on my arm. This probably went on for a good 10 mins before I went inside and gave up --- well more like pouted and told Matt to train his rotten dog!!!----LOL, they are always his when they are misbehaving--- Exhausted, i decided to play on the internet.

Then come nap time.

I put the kids down for their nap at 1030am, they were running around whining and fighting..... what better time than then.

They do not go to sleep till 230!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole time I am in and out of there talking, pleading, yelling.... and so on and so on. I even resorted to telling Ryder that he was going to have to live with strangers if he didnt start listening..... this threat worked for a minuet, until he says---- with big sad eyes----.... and i quote " but mommy, I might miss you!" DAMN IT!!!! He always knows how to get me!!!

So, I then packed all of their toys into bags, all of their stuffed animals, and all of my stuff on shelves that they are always playing with. And they are GROUNDED from their toys! Yes, this is the first time that I have had to ground my kids. I never really thought it would happen, but here we are.

Then to work I go.

LOL, yeah, so my gas light had been on for a while, and as I pulled out of the drive way I had forgotten. The way that I go to work, there are no gas stations on the way, so I was hoping that I would be able to make it to the one right next door to Chili's. I made it to the exit on the freeway, down the ramp, and had to push my Tahoe off the rest of the ramp, around the corner and to the curb. Umm Yeah. Sucky!!! I was pouring sweat. So I called my mom, who brought me a gallon of gas, we put it in...... and Im trying to start it, and I kill the battery!!!!!!!! AGHHHHH! So then I am left to call AAA. They came by, towed the Tahoe and I to the mall parking lot, gave me 5 more gallons of gas and jump started the Tahoe. And I made it to work..... 1.5 hours late!

After a day like yesterday, I think I should just sleep all day today!!! Anyone object??




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion I think you need some Mom alone time with who else but AMY!! A girls day should erase that day from h-e-l-l!! :)

    ReplyDelete