Monday, June 15, 2009

A few updates....

Here are some updates from the last few weeks...

1. Gabby graduated!! Yay for her. I remember when I first met her, she was just about to turn 13!!! OMG, time flies!!! Well congrats to my wonderful sister in law!! Love you!!!

2. I signed up for school and have picked a career path!!! I start in August at Mount San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) in Walnut Ca. I will be studying to be a Air Traffic Controller. This is going to require alot from Matt, the kids and I, but in the end it will be worth it. There may be a move sometime soon and alot of stress, but i think we will be fine =)

3. Jesse and Jillian's wedding is getting close so there have been parties and planning all coming together. There was a bridal shower that the girls put together... it was so much fun!!! And this past weekend was the Bachelorette party, which from what I saw they all had a blast!! I wish I could have been there, but as long as they had fun I am happy =) Next up, hair appointments, shopping, rehersals, maybe a few get toghthers.... lol, you never know. But most of all the wedding..... June 26th.

4. I have started working out. Yep I finally took the plunge after a horribly terifying photo of me..... lol, i know, can you believe it. So I have started working out to the "Biggest Loser DVD" I love it so much. It is not a bunch of little skinny minnies jumping around..... it is regular people who have some weight to lose..... just like me. =) Love it!!!

Well that is about it for updates....



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment