Monday, May 18, 2009

so i couldnt not go.....

so kayden mason and i headed out to cal city the morning after ryder and matts camping trip.... i couldnt help it..... lol. we werent there long, the heat was unbearable (i am not about sweating in the sun.... yuck.) but while I was there I snapped a few pics....




one of the only good ones that I got of matt.... i really need a new camera..... still saving...




....just proof that I really was there...




ryder getting geared up to ride with daddy....




mason is so excited by dirt bikes, well really anything with two wheels. if there is one anywhere in sight he will not talk about anything else.




and miss kayden rearranging the scenery... lol a girl after my own heart....

1 comment:

  1. SWEET pics, that's a really good one you got of Matt getting some air. And that pic of you is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete